About Shayne Hartung BA (Hons)., MA., Prof Dip., APC
My name is Shayne, and I am a fully-insured Life & Executive Coach. I set up Key Vision Coaching in 2019, with my personal journey into Life Coaching stemming from experiences I gained through working for many years in various therapeutic settings, as well as a long time personal interest in the workings of the human mind.
I graduated in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, following which I completed my post graduate master's degree and post graduate diploma in Addiction Studies and Addiction Intervention Skills respectively. After working for some years in various addiction centres, rehabilitation centres, and clinics I decided to broaden my skill-set so that I could be better equipped to work with individuals presenting non-substance misuse related concerns, along side those I was already seeing with severe addiction issues. Subsequently I graduated with a professional diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy in 2011. Working for a couple more years in these therapeutic fields, both in Ireland and in Germany, I decided I wanted to explore and discover what Life Coaching could offer. I graduated as a fully qualified and accredited Life Coach in 2017.
The field of Life Coaching resonated with me deeply and so I decided to focus my energy and resources into this area going forward. Subsequently I set up Key Vision Coaching in 2018.
For more information on how I personally coach, please click here>>
Qualifications & Training
- Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness
- Accredited Practitioner Coach (IAPC&M) & Diploma in Life Coaching
- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- William Glasser BIW successful completion (Choice Theory, Reality Therapy, and Lead-Management)
- Professional Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Professional Diploma in Drugs Counselling Theory & Intervention Skills
- Masters Degree in Addiction Studies
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology